[Sca-cooks] German cookbooks

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 16:11:33 PST 2001

What???!!!!??? You have a stolen collection???!!!???
Or is that a stolen collection of stolen stoles?
Or is it that your collection of stollen was stolen?
Or is it that you've stolen a stolen stollen
collection?

I am so confused ... maybe I had better steel myself
to steal off to the steel stele by the stela.
Stella!!!!

Huette :-)

--- Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Okay.  Now what's the recipe, so I can add it to my
> stollen collection.
>
> Bear
>

> >Yay! I have stollen! It tastes like stollen!
> Wheeee!
> >
> >Margaret

=====
shall never cease to be amused.