[Sca-cooks] tardpolane challenge

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sat Dec 22 07:44:56 PST 2001

>>Hey, you forgot tardpolane. (For the linguists out there, could this be a
Polish tart in Anglo-Norman French? It's in one of the Anglo-Norman Culinary
Manuscripts.)<<

Bonne said:
> This sounds incredibly yummy, but I don't recall seeing it mentioned
'round here before.  I happen to have just purchased
figsdatesapplespearsalmondsetc. tonight, for Christmas baking, so I may be
all set to add this to the list of things to bake this weekend.<

Then there cane this loud voice-over:
<basso profundo>
_RRRRRREDACTIONNN... CHALLENNNNNNJUH_<

    Oh oh me!  pick me as a contestant!    Which manuscript?  if I don't own
that that particular text, someone post it please?

    Caointiarn  (home for 4 days and not wanting to do "housework")