[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 08:48:23 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/26/01 11:16:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wpmay at hotmail.com writes:

<<
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........run for your lives!!!  'Lainie
 you grab the booze, Marie you get the sweets, Duke, well, er..sorry the
 cuskenoles got smashed already, Puck don't forget the platter of meats...

 Olwen who stays in the Cathedral and invites you all to home with me for a
 while

   *dodging fleeing rockdwellers* Whooooooooo Woooooooo Whoaaaaaaa !
     *WHEW* almost dropped the case of Mead I bottled the other day
 Where is da' cathedral? is it insured? it may fall in if I enter it
   (been a vewwwwwwwwwy long time)
 *trudges after the dust clouds on the horizion*

    Aethelwulf
   (who is corn fuzzeled) >>

*runs and grabs the various dry meats, taking a bite out of a sausage or two.
He grabs some of the pickled cabbage and runs with them, eating some meats on
the way. Runs to the Cathedral and leaves a offering to the God/ess of the
Most Blessed Rock*

Misha
(Couldn't resist.....)