[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Dec 26 10:13:09 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Don't worry Aethelwulf, the Cathedral is protected by the Holy Trinity of
> Mazipan!  Just get that mead and your bread and get on in here!
> Olwen

<light dawns> Is _thaaaaat_ what you drew on the Turkey Spam box? Sort of a triskele of almond, sugar, and rosewater? No wonder the mailman was terrified!

FWIW, I would think some people would be daunted by the presence of Papa
Gunthar (a lot of people seem to forget that "papa" in this case is a
diminutive term of endearment for "Pope": as the coiner of the
expression -- check the archives from 1997 or so-- I speak with some
authority on this), and the various High Priests, archdeacons, and what
have you. I _think_, the last time I checked, that I was some kinda
Archbishop. I may have taken off my mitre, or red hat, or whatever it
was, to avoid getting chicken guts on it, but I believe you've still got
to respect mah authoritah.

You don't think we're gonna take this lying down, do you?

[Read in suitably scratchy, nasal imperative tones] I mean. If anybody
came and smashed up the Cathedral, I'd be like. "'Eeey! You come over
hee-yah and mess up our Cathedral, I'll kick you right squay-ah in the
NOOTZ!" Respect mah authoritah! Now get in that kitchen. And make me
some pie!

Adamantius

--
Phil & Susan Troy