[Sca-cooks] sponge cake and such and can we keep him

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 20:00:24 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/26/01 9:32:24 PM Central Standard Time,
XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

> But Master Chirhart, does he like Fig Newtons?

I guess they are ok...I do have someone that will be making fig kolachki ( oh
you know those little fruit filled cookies) with some fig preserves I found
at a local store.
I know I will eat those.

Can I eat the fig newtons with hot sauce ? I have on occassion eaten dark
chocolate with a good salsa in the past...It really was rather tasty. Try it
sometime.

Iago
Sorry if I offended anyone with the previous, I do know that you do not eat
fig newtons with hot sauce.