[Sca-cooks] EK Arms

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 26 20:51:49 PST 2001

Gack, justaposition of you saying "arms and the bandage" and Master A's
latinesque quote has got my brain playing with the opening line of the
Aeneid (2nd year latin class)...only instead of Arma virumque cano (I
sing of arms and the man), I'm trying to use marzipan
bandaids.....aaarrrggggghhhhhhhh........
--Maire