[Sca-cooks] marzipan

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Dec 26 22:39:08 PST 2001

Olwen,
I haven't played with marzipan yet, but I'm not much of an artiste when it
comes to sculpturing or painting. I have seen on website and heard
described the wonderful things you make.

Earlier someone made the comment about not making us look like a bunch of
"loose spears." My tired brain pictured: the marzipan bandaid, "finger"
sandwiches and wondered about edible scars, warts and skin moles.  What a
hoot to hit a New Year's Eve party with an ugly-looking abraision on my
arm... well you know me, imagine the rest.

Did you ever make a marzipan cucumber?

Liadan
The obviously awake way past her bedtime.