[Sca-cooks] Biscotti

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Dec 27 04:36:09 PST 2001

At 06:18 AM 12/27/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Yeah, but you'll have to wait until I excavate it.  You might check the
>Florilegium.  We kicked Renaissance and modern biscotti around a couple
>years ago.
>
>Bear

Since I'm on Christmas break, I only have my old, slow (sorry dear)
computer to use.  The florigium is so massive, it takes FOREVER to load up
at home. I was hoping someone had a recipe close to hand.
The only biscotti recipe I can find in the bazillion modern cookbooks I
have contains (yuck) orange peel. The recipe I found online before
Christmas didn't call for the second bake, so seemed to be more of a scone
to me.
Maybe I'll just get up and make some scones or muffins to dunk.

Liadan
Or maybe I should just make some coffee