[Sca-cooks] Cookies *are* HERE!!!!!!!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Dec 27 05:31:48 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Well, take it easy and rest a lot between here and Twelfth Night, cause I know
that none of us will get any rest that weekend.  Be sure you bring along a
chair and/or stool to sit on so that you won't be on your feet all day...rest
assured that I will poke my head in the kitchen to make sure you're not
stressing yourself out!!!

Kiri-mama

chirhart_1 wrote:

yea Im on the mend! I know what childbirth is Like. That is enough for me
for one year,and the new one is around the corner
Thats why I had things done now. chirhart