Twinkies *shudder* (Re: [Sca-cooks] sponge cake and such)

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Thu Dec 27 07:34:14 PST 2001

There is a homemade recipe for twinkies in "A Treasury of Top Secret Recipes" along with recipes for other brand name foods and restaurant foods.  I believe there is also a Copycat Recipes webpage.  If anyone really wants the twinkie recipe (as opposed to simply having a lurid fascination akin to whatching a train
wreck-repulsed, and yet you cannot turn away), email me and I can sent it to you.

Faerisa