[Sca-cooks] Tonguewurst

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Dec 27 15:51:37 PST 2001

margaret wrote:

> 'Lainie said
> snip
> How 'bout Seneschal en Croute?
>
> missing her favorite seneschal
> And here I thought your fellow was a herald, or is he a glutton for
> punishment?
> Margarite

Yes and yes. He is a herald. First proof of something a little bit not
right, yes? He's also the Principality Seneschal, which seals the case
against him. I think the only thing he hasn't tried is being Prince, and
as he hasn't fought heavy for some time, so I'm hoping he won't get the
itch to try that.

He also cooks (OFC) and is silly enough to have been head cook for two
feasts in one month. I say we haul him away now, and then I get to tie
him up... ;-D)

'Lainie