[Sca-cooks] images of Lochac

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Dec 28 07:36:30 PST 2001

Having been to Australia a number of years back, I guess I may have a few
different images...like that wonderful Opera House in Sydney...and opals...lots
of opals!  I also think of the wonderful Aborigine art...I have a couple of bark
paintings, a digeridoo and a boomerang that I purchased while down there.  I've
never been to New Zealand, but understand that it is magnificent...and believe
that my understanding is "spot on" based on the beautiful scenery in "Lord of
the Rings".

Kiri