[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Arms

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 28 08:04:27 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

>> > WAHOO!!  I'm glad it got there safely.  I did send the bandage along and
>> > then wondered what would happen in the event both the Arms _and_ the
>> bandage
>> > got hurt.  Now Puck, don't forget to take it along to your event!
>> > Olwen
>>
>> Don't worry, Marion has taken posession of them and they are out of puppy
>> reach (until the next growth spurt, anyway).  It is my understanding that
>> they will be entered in th A&S comp in your name and then presented in
>> court
>> by himself as a gift from the peoples of Atlantia to the peoples of East.
>>
>> regards, Puck
>>
> Sounds like a plan.  You didn't say if you liked it or not so now I have to
> wonder if it is up to you EK standards.
> Olwen

"'Eey! If it weren't up to my EK standards, I'd be, like, ''Eeey! If
this doesn't meet my EK standards, I'm gonna have to kick somebody right
squay-ah in the nootz!' And if it _is_ up to my EK standards, I'd be
like, 'Noooo... moooore... marzipan... goodness...'. NO, kitty, that's
MY powdered-doughnut-chicken-pancake-surprise pot pie!"

Ahem. What EK standards would those be? Apart from the occasional peach
pit, I haven't been seeing a lot of marzipan anything for the last
couple of years, at the Eastern events I've been to...

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com