[Sca-cooks] Happy happy joy joy!!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 08:26:03 PST 2001

I had a nice holiday too.  Morningstar blew into town on Christmas eve and
came to my friends house where I went to camp out and get away from marzipan
for a few days.  She had looked through my cookbooks and found the absence
of a good sauce book so she got me the book titled SAUCES, Classical and
Contemporary Sauce Making by James Peterson, second edition.  I also recived
a nesting set of three oval Myrex ware baking dishes.  Over the long weekend
it was a seafood theme with shrimp scampi, whole smoked salmon, scallops
etouffee and lots of mamosas.
Olwen