[Sca-cooks] Italian Fried Chicken

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 09:59:10 PST 2001

--- Etain1263 at aol.com wrote:

> It was delicious!  And I have been hooked on baked
> garlic ever since!
> btw...welcome back Phlip!  Missed your unique
> insights on things! -=grin=-
>
> Etain

Thanks, Etain, good to hear from you again ;-)

Hey, was it you, or was it Olwen who wanted me to make
the Apprentice Belt? I've got all my leather stuff up
here at Margali's now, and since I'm going to try to
finish my projects for Adamantius and Stefan before
12th Night, I was thinking it might be a good time to
do that belt- if nothing else, it'll help me keep my
fingers out of the other projects while they're drying
and what not ;-)

Phlip