[Sca-cooks] Italian Fried Chicken

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 11:02:04 PST 2001

--- Etain1263 at aol.com wrote:

> > Hey, was it you, or was it Olwen who wanted me to
> make
> > the Apprentice Belt?
>
> 8)  Must have been Olwen!  I really must meet
> her..you got us confused a
> couple of times at Pennsic!
>
> Etain

Sorry about that- actually, IIRC, you two don't look
anything alike, but I'm absolutely horrible attaching
names and faces. It doesn't help at all, that when I
look at someone, I tend not to see the physical
person- I tend to see the person I perceive inside,
and you and Olwen are both super cool people whom I
met on Cook's List, like very much, and who visited us
at Pennsic ;-)

Now, in Gunthar's case, I certainly can never forget
him and those white tights, and in Adamantius' case,
his son's and his pix actually forced a great picture
of the David off my desktop, even though the first pic
I had of A was of his Southern side bowing to a
Majesty to the north. No, no-one can have a copy- I
wish to survive 12th Night ;-) I also cherish a pic of
him being Adamantius the Grey(beard).

But please forgive me if ladies do not quite get as
much attention from me ;-)

Phlip