[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:40:36 PST 2001

Thanks.  By the way Puck, Master Chirhart Blackstar worked on the East
Kingdom Arms also.  Don't forget to give him credit as well!

I am soooo doing the almost happy dance.  I only have 3 more Baronial Arms
and the Atlantian Arms to finish.  I sure hope that if I ever volunteer to
do something this crazy again someone stops me!  Actually, I shall be
getting a break from marzipan for the next feast in Feburary.  It was
suggested to me to do the soltie in cheese~St. George and the dragon.  Now,
what types of cheese carve well??
Olwen