[Sca-cooks] Foodie Movie Supreme: Vatel

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 12:22:40 PST 2001

Ha!  Where you you last year?  I thought I reviewed it when it was new, when
Huette dragged Bonne and I and our various family members to see it together.
Definately a "You Know You're A SCA Feast Chef When" film!  I tend to wonder
what the other viewers in the cinema were thinking at our reactions and
whispering back and forth.  "Remember when... " "Aaarg, that happened to me..."

Selene, Caid