[Sca-cooks] Found this on the internet...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 28 16:03:58 PST 2001

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa replied to me with:
> > > << Kingdom of Atlantia: "At least we keep Trimaris from smashing into
> > >  Eastrealm." >>
> > > Ai'nt THAT the truth :)
> > Hmmm. For some reason this makes Atlantia seem like Poland...
>
> *blink*?
>
> Does that mean that they are planning to merge with Aethlemarc sometime
> soon?

I don't think I get the Aethelmarc bit. And perhaps I was rather more
obtuse than usual myself. What I was referring to with my Poland
comment is that Poland, throughout its history, seems to have been
caught between two antagonistic neighbors, who whenever they decided
to beat up on the other, seem to always tromp through (and upon)
Poland in the process.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net