[Sca-cooks] Ok... Who sent...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Dec 28 17:01:19 PST 2001

At 09:04 AM 12/28/2001, you wrote:
>Please do.  The poundcake was great wasnt' it.

Here, I *must* brag...  No, I didn't make the poundcake.  Finnebhir
did.  And I got to have some of it before, and after the
exchange.  Yummmm.  It doesnt' help *her* that I'm a pound cake monster :-)

>I can't decide what I liked best.  Everything was so wonderful.

Still is, actually :-)  Says he, as he's munching on wonderful ginger snaps
that came in little baggies with a printed label on it but no name of who
the culprit is...  hmmmm.

>Chirhart didn't tell me which ones he made

So, Chirhart, which one *did* you make? :-)

I am anxious to see the list of recipes, as I really want to make some of
those lemon thyme crips which were really rather sinful.

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom
aka