[Sca-cooks] Message for Olwen

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 28 19:17:37 PST 2001

Hey, Olwen...I'd send you a package, if I had your address, and knew
what you'd like....<g>  Too bad I can't mail alcohol...we have a very
lovely lady in our barony who has a commercial winery (she specializes
in different meads, primarily).  I'd love to be able to send your 12th
Night crew a bottle of some of her good stuff <g>.
--Maire, off to open her bottle of raspberry.....;-)
(Oh, wait, I'll bring it to the Rock for everyone to share....along with
some fresh, ripe pears, and brie baked with almonds, and a fresh
baguette...anyone care to join me? <g>)