[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 29 06:40:18 PST 2001

Liadan said
OK, I tried to go to sleep early tonight, but every time I lie down I start
coughing. So, I'm seeing what the list is up to.

I hope this is not the upper respitory thing going around this part of the
state.   I'm on my second go-round and have missed  work most of the week
plus two days the week before. Fortunately Bear seems to be immune. I know
things are tight but don't put off seeing your doctor if you do. The first
round of anti-biotics they gave me didn't knock it so now I'm on a Z-pack.
It seems to be helping as I'm able to sleep for more than two hours before
the coughing starts up again, Margarite