[Sca-cooks] trains

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Dec 29 17:23:45 PST 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> > Ponies! *Snort*! Next you'll be saying there are carts that move without
> > horses! Harumph!
>
> Don't be silly! Of course there are. They move with oxen, occasionally, sometimes with mules or donkeys.

Well, yes, but I heard tell of carts that move... oh, never mind. I
can't be true. ;-P

> Yopu realize, of course, I will now be plagued eternally with the voice
> of Jackie Gleason, talking about his mansion... his yacht... his string
> of pol-OPP-onese.

I am not responsible for your inner demons, gentle Master, but perhaps
after 12th Night a visit to the exorcist is in order?

(Note to East Kingdom folks- I think Somebody needs to take Puck and
Adamantius out after 12 Night- get them drunk, take them for massages
and dump them in a hot tub somewhere. They will deserve it! But _I_
never said so. I have nothing to do with it and no responsibility)

'Lainie
who's thinking that sounds like fun...