[Sca-cooks] Gifts for Assistants?

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Dec 29 18:33:05 PST 2001

>>From: "Morgan Cain" <morgancain at earthlink.net>
>>I like to give gifts to major members of my staff.  (The one time the
gift went home with me, the person flaked out and disappeared without
leaving a message - and leaving me badly shorthanded.)  This time, my brain
is stalling.

Morgan, you could have left out the parenthetical expression here, and
asked your question. I'm sure my perception of working with you is
different from your working with me. Please forgive me for not telling you
personally I was leaving the kitchen. I did tell one of the many people in
the kitchen to tell you when you returned, because you weren't in the
kitchen when I left. I will thank you for allowing me to work in your
kitchen for over 12 hours that day, and IIRC, you were the only person in
the kitchen longer than I. I am asking you politely not to refer to the
incident again.

Liadan