[Sca-cooks] Re: Lochac and sheep (Was Found this ...)

kylie walker kyliewalker at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 03:21:47 PST 2001

Phew! Obviously the ultra-secret office of Principality of Lochac Publicity
Officer is doing its job properly! It's lovely to hear all the nice things
that come to mind when people think of Lochac (mind you, maybe we should be
encouraging the desert image - who wants to invade a desert?)

But it sounds like there are some super nice people in the other kingdoms
too!

Kylie
(wondering if there is more "period" term for PR officer)

Phlip wrote:

>My primary thoughts of Lochac relate to the large
number of super nice people I've met from down there,
through the wonders of the 'Net

>A couple of Pennsics ago, Frederich and I had gone to
Pittsburgh airport to collect Stefan, and while there,
we encountered three of yours, including your Prince,
who, after an airplane trip from Hell (nasty customs
folk, broke down planes, missed connections, all that)
had been stranded in the airport for several hours,
awaiting their ride to Cooper's Lake. Naturally, we
offered to take them, ....

>Please keep in mind, all you furriners from
Drachenvald and Lochac, and even distant parts of the
US, that we of SPCA Household, in W10, are ready and
willing to help you when you get there.

>And folks, if any of the rest of you need to make an
airport run, look for other lost and stranded souls,
if your vehicle has any room whatsoever....