[Sca-cooks] Procrastinating while the caffeine kicks in...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Dec 29 23:54:12 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> > > --Maire (who battles sleep deprivation with Jolt cola--all that sugar,
> > > and twice the caffeine <g>)
> >
> > Jolt! I love the stuff but it's hard to find. I did find a truck stop on
> > I-5 that has something like 5 or 6 different flavors of Jolt- most of
> > them gross, though the Cherry cola was ok...
> >
> > Been drinking a lot of that nasty Red Bull of late- there's always one
> > in the glove box. And I now know where the cops like to hide on I-5...
> > well, most of them. They still surprise me sometimes...
> >
> > 'Lainie
> >
> > The Sobe Adrenalin Rush tastes better...
> >
> > =C6duin
>
> So, are any of these concoctions available "sugar-free"?

Um, no Stefan, which is kinda the point- Jolt in particular. It started
as a gag on SNL and someone decided it would be cool for real- ALL the
sugar and twice the caffeine! A real rush! But not in sugar-free. It
wouldn't be the same.

That weird man of mine though- he has taken to drinking *shudder*
Caffeine-Free Diet Coke. What's the point? It's just brown water at that
point, and you can get that in the front yard... he was not amused.

You know, I did see some caffeine-enhanced mineral water somewhere, but
I can't remember. Campus maybe?

'Lainie
drinkin' Powerade in a big mug...