[Sca-cooks] Sugar-free Jolt?

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Sun Dec 30 13:23:28 PST 2001

At 01:41 AM 12/30/01,Diana Skaggs said something like:
>At 01:38 AM 12/30/01 -0600, Stefan wrote:
> >So, are any of these concoctions available "sugar-free"?
> >
> >--
> >THLord Stefan li Rous
>
>I doubt we'll ever get Jolt or anything else in a sugar free variety.  The
>sugar high is part of the "Jolt."
>
>Liadan

At one point in time, about 10 years or so ago, there was a Diet Jolt. It
was only available briefly at the ding, dent, salvage and failed products
store. *sigh* I loved it.

With the current trend towards sugar free friendly products, maybe
something will come out to fill that gap?

Btw, I've tried that caffeinated water.  All it did was make me thirstier.
It wasn't much help at all.

Regards,
Maggie