[Sca-cooks] Queens Battle!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:49:16 PST 2001

>At 09:28 PM 12/28/01 -0800, you wrote:
> >Olwen the Odd wrote:
> >> Head cook in a coffin
>
>'Lainie said:
> >Ooh! How bout (the more often desired in this crowd I would guess)
> >Autocrat in a Coffyn! Only spell it coffin for the autocrats who have
> >the gall to tell you not period food- they want something people can
> >eat...
> >'Lainie
> >the not-so-bad-as-Olwen
>
>I can see it now - the match of the century. 'Lainie the Slug Queen vrs.
>Olwen the Marzipan Queen. When you hear the bell, come out cooking!
>
>Liadan
>needs more sleep or more coffee

OHMYGOD..ROTFLMAO..when we were at Restaruant Depot last Saturday
Morningstar found a bag of snail shells and kept trying to convince me to
buy them and make marzipan snails for them to whit I conceeded the idea was
brilliant but not for this feast.  There is no way I can imagine they would
be found in 14th century Florence is there?  That is our next feast.
Olwen, always thinking...