[Sca-cooks] Need help finding my preserving recipes

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 10:53:14 PST 2001

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Ummmm, Gunthar, had you considered looking in the
> >Florilegium?
> >
> >Phlip, currently in permanent residence at the
> Rock.
>
> Yes, nothing there on what I'm looking for.
>
> Gunthar

Jeeze, Gunthar, that really surprises me. I know we've
talked about that sort of thing quite frequently on
the List.

At the moment, I'm using the computer resident at the
Rock ;-) so I don't have all the files and stuff I'd
saved on that subject, but I should be getting them
back in the not-to-distant future. How soon did you
say you needed them?

Phlip