[Sca-cooks] Message for Olwen

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Mon Dec 31 12:07:54 PST 2001

I belong to a wine tasting group at a winery in California, and we've run
into a similar problem.  Wineries appear to be the only folks who can
legally ship the stuff, but there are a number of states, etc., where they
cannot ship...Maryland, DC and Virginia being among them.  However, I
suspect that, if the box didn't say "such and such a winery", UPS or
whatever would probably handle small shipments.  Our problem was that when
Phillip tried to ship a case and a half back (my collection of purchases
that hadn't been shipped for about 8 months), UPS wouldn't handle
it...because the boxes both said "Mirassou Winery" on them.  So that's what
we've run into....

Kiri