[Sca-cooks] Redaction challenge;my testing

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Dec 31 19:07:21 PST 2001

> Caointiarn wrote, among other things:
> >  I used basically =BD fresh pear
 =BD showed up a lot in your post on the Tardpolane.
> Do i have to go looking for a black leather pear? Heck, this is San
Francisco, i might be able to find one... that or a Poire d'Angoisse...

    Don't be such a tease!  I was wanting to do all kinds of "exotic"
shopping  -- the other half couldn't stop blushing, and had to be dragged .
. . . oh, was that a pun?  ;*>

> Seriously, though, what is supposed to be where =BD shows up? I'm
> guessing it means 1/2.
    Yep  "one Half"  there is also a couple "one quarter"s, but that's in
the spices

    I was warned by the puter that not everything would translate well . . .
    Caointiarn