OT Re: SC - Brag

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Feb 1 07:54:27 PST 2001

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 09:45:11 -0500 you wrote:
> > or, maybe some men are just stupid... stupid hardly seems to cover it,
> > though, in cases as floggin' amazing as these. Un-be-floggin'-lievable.
> >
> > Adamantius

Master A.,
Do you have any brothers? Cousins? Clones? My skinny cook comment was
"tongue-in-cheek," as I know many amazing cooks of all sizes, shapes and colors.
It has set off a thread of comments, some to which I can relate.  How can
people, especially close family members be so judgmental?  How can friends and
spouses, people who claim to love us, be so cruel and blind? I've got to move
off this thread. I was reminded during a recent counseling session it's MY
opinion of MYSELF that matters.  Not what anyone else thinks. I am a woman of
stature. I carry myself proudly, and stand up to small-minded people who doubt
my worth.  "Just step over this line..."
Liadnan - whistling a happy tune.