Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Thu Feb 1 08:45:18 PST 2001

Marcus Antaya wrote:

> If I may drop in my two cents,
>
> I know that I'm new on the list, and being a male I'm probably going to
> shoot my own foot off on this topic BUT...
>
> My wife is moaning about being too fat.

Hmmm, shoot your foot off, eh? From page seventeen of the husbands'
manual: "Ladies do not moan about being too fat. They express concern
about their weight and related health issues."

> That's just my two cents, and for the extra penny I'll just say that any man
> who EVER tells a woman they think she's fat a> has to lose his guy card and
> b>must be taken out and beaten.

Okay, I can buy that.

Adamantius, whose wife _ballooned_ up to 102 pounds after childbirth,
but who believes in treating women with respect
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com