SC - Per head budgets

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 09:16:51 PST 2001

Unreal...you HAVE to teach me how to stretch like that.
I couldn't even begin to imagine trying to feed people for an entire
weekend. When we camp, there is an option for a meal plan, buying a la carte
items from the meal plan, or cook your own. That's on top of the $30 ish
site fee.

You guys sure have it tough down there. We have to pay for hall, and
campsite, but we include that in our calculations for site fee. Food is on
top of that.

(shakes his head in pure wonder)
Gyric