SC - Per head budgets

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Feb 2 10:03:14 PST 2001

> This is real wonder to me. Here fish is relatively inexpensive and
> easy to get. But every attempt at serving it has been nixed by the
populace
> (We once did whole salmon for each table). It is depressing to see the
same
> old chicken and roast beef on the menu everytime, but that's what they
> eat.
If you stray too far away from the  "blessed likes", you are accused of
not giving them their monies worth. Or  worse, your reputation as a cook
suffers, even if you provide tasty
> alternatives. Any input ?

	Yes, tell me where you are, and the next time you serve a whole salmon
at your feast, I will come and put your unadventurous diners to shame!
	Christianna
	where do you reside?  I have seen several posts in this thread that have
reflected cost issues on various local produce.  Cider can be quite
expensive, as can fish.  Now, in the summertime, I could get you such a
deal on peaches....