SC - Per head budgets

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Fri Feb 2 10:14:07 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/2/01 12:57:28 PM, mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< Yes, tell me where you are, and the next time you serve a whole salmon
at your feast, I will come and put your unadventurous diners to shame!
    Christianna
    where do you reside? >>

I live in the same group as Master A. The Crown Province of Ostgardr (NYC and
surrounding suburbs....I live in the exurb 1 hour  to the North), so I can
benefit from "da culture" but still reside in an almost farmlike community. I
am surrounded by apple and fruit farms so cider/berries  are cheap, and the
Seaport isn't too far away so I can get fish easily.

Andrea