SC - Per head budgets

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Feb 2 10:38:00 PST 2001

> I live in the same group as Master A. The Crown Province of Ostgardr (NYC and
> surrounding suburbs....I live in the exurb 1 hour  to the North), so I can
> benefit from "da culture" but still reside in an almost farmlike community. I
> am surrounded by apple and fruit farms so cider/berries  are cheap, and the
> Seaport isn't too far away so I can get fish easily.

*blink*
how odd. I'm only about an hour away from Da City, and people at the
feasts I've gone to greedily snap up pork, venison, rabbit, etc. Fish is
iffy, but at least half the people at any given table will at least _try_
it. (However, serving anything that still has eyes or eye-sockets makes
people, ahem, queasy.) I haven't been to many feasts in NJ, though, so
this may be a Pennsylvania thing?

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"