SC - Wierd one for ya

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 2 11:49:42 PST 2001

Yes I did, but $5 american to $7.50 candian is equal. and I couldn't feed
people for $7.50 canadian per weekend either.

And don't forget (or maybe you didn't know) Margerine, milk, eggs potatoes
etc. cost the same in canadian and US funds...despite the exchange, I still
pay about $2 for eggs, etc.

Gyric