SC - redacting Lebkuchen

Ted Eisenstein alban at delphi.com
Fri Feb 2 12:13:53 PST 2001

Hello everyone.....  I haven't said much on the list lately... oh say the
last year.... but I am still out here....  and I could use some advice.

I make some cordials and for a while I saved the fruits that I had used.  I
place them in a jar occasionally adding some sugar...   The jar has been
sitting for about a year now...  (it now contains plums, apples,
blueberries... some spices..)  Well, i am preparing for a feast next
saturday and thought it might go well with some of the desserts.   I tried
some last night....  it was good... but oh... just a tad strong.....   I
mean... really strong... like a quarter cup would be about a shot of
alcohol.

So would anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this...   Its okay
now... just strong....

Kael