SC - Grande Feast

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 2 12:48:11 PST 2001

> I bow to superior skills in money management then.

*grin* we do have one of the best, most amazing event budgeters in the
region working for the local group.
But I suspect it may be more along the lines of how much things cost in
your area.

> Generally speaking, we charge around $5 for site and $7-$12 for feast per
> person, depending how big we're going with the feast.

You actually charge less for site than we do for many events, and a bit
more for feast.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"