SC - fish and game ...

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 16:10:55 PST 2001

Am I going out of my way to provide a list of the ingredients of my feast?
I don't think so.  I am providing the information a person with allergies
needs to determine whether or not they wish to eat the meal.  In my view, it
is both a courtesy and a means to reduce interruptions while I am preparing
the meal.

By providing the information, I am assisting the feasters in making an
informed decision, as they would in a restaurant, cafeteria, etc.  By giving
them the information, I place the burden of the decision on them and help
protect myself from lawsuits for negligence.

Bear