SC - Inherited Pig Tail

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 22:40:47 PST 2001

I've never done a feast for more than 40 people.  However, I have done all the shopping for a household of 25-30 people for four years, at 3-4 camping events.  The first three, I was able to keep the price to $5.00 per adult per day.  Hot Breakfast, cold snacks and leftovers for lumch, and full 4-6 course meal for dinner.  Last year I had to raise it to 7.50 a head, and heard a lot of gripes, but I had the receipts to show I'd lost money on my last two events.  Told 'em they had two choices, either pony up with more money, or cut back on quality and quantity.
However, this was a labor of love for my family, not for profit.  Any monies left over went into firewood or an extra bottle or two of something nice (even though I don't usually drink at war, I like to see them happy)

Mordonna