SC - some new electronic resources (mostly non-English)

TG gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Sun Feb 4 15:15:21 PST 2001

>For the wedding feast I am thinking in the range of $5-7 a
>head, but a lot of that will depend on season and availability. And of
>course we aren't planning to charge our friends to go to the reception-
>so it will be out of pocket.
>
>I need a job!
>
>'Lainie

Is this just castle in the sky wedding planning for someday, or are active
planning for a scheduled event?

If the former, well, at least you'll be prepared when the latter does
happen.  If the latter, I didn't know and want to give you my felicitations!

Bonne - an enquiring mind wanting to know.