SC - fish and game ...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Feb 4 16:58:29 PST 2001

>From: Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
>Church, and presumably God, would back the Pope no matter how silly some
>papal edicts have sounded over the years. I think my favorite piece of
>logic was to the effect, "Women cannot be priests because Christ was a
>man."

I was pleased to find out last week that even my mother, who is the sort of
Catholic actually up to date on the present members of the college of
cardinals and understands the pros/cons and liklihood of each of them if
made pope,  doesn't buy that.

Me?  I don't even go to church when I'm visiting her anymore.

Anti-papist Catholic?  I like this.  Will have to research the idea myself.

Bonne