SC - peaches

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 01:49:45 PST 2001

> --Anne-Marie, who  is puzzled by people who object to eating some creatures
> but not others, based purely on cuteness factor, etc....(must be the farm
> girl in me coming out :))....

	This is what I call the "Big Brown Eyes" theory. If it has big
brown soulful eyes, it's not ok to use it for food.  I am a
compleat omnivore, and fail to see why it's ok to cut a carrot
off in midlife and not a cow.  As long as the killing is done in
the proper spirit and with care and compassion, I don't see the
difference.  EVERY living thing kills to live;  every breath
slaughters bacteria, etc by the millions.

	I shall refrain from the whole rant.

	mkDragon

- --
A day without light is like, you know, night.