SC - Girl Scout Leaders was Re: Fish and Game

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Mon Feb 5 06:14:14 PST 2001

I have served salmon several times.  I purchase it from a wholesaler, in a
wholesale mart sponsored by the State of Maryland in Jessup.  They supply it
already dressed, filleted and ready to cook.  I have then smoked it myself prior to
the event.  Other than the hard-core holdouts who won't let that nasty old fish
cross their lips, people loved it!  The last time I did it, I managed to acquire
grape vines that had been cut and pruned from a vineyard to use as the chips in the
smoker.  That and a good white wine in the liquid made for a wonderful smoked
salmon dish!

Kiri