SC - Period spices in Berkeley?

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 10:18:51 PST 2001

I watched it too.  Ohhh my.  I really wish I were a better sculptress.

Speaking of Food Network:  on Iron Chef the other night, during the "Pike Eel
Battle" show, I.C. Morimoto, in a rare moment of grandstanding, made a sweet for
some pretty ladies in the audience, a kanten jelly with plum wine.  Funny, I
made the same dessert for my Plum Battle in our SCA Iron Chef last August!  I
feel vindicated and no little smug.

Selene