SC - Re:manual de mujeres

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 15:58:45 PST 2001

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> I'm also wondering how is one to be 'gruntled'? Does it come from having
> real poo? Or is it something like being paraged?

I don't know how one accomplishes this, but the question evinces proper
thought, obviously. This issue is actually raised in P.G. Wodehouse's
1939 novel, "The Code of the Woosters", whose narrator says something to
the effect of, "I wouldn't go so far as to say I was disgruntled, but in
the strictest sense of the word, I wouldn't say I was gruntled, either."

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com