SC - fish and game ...

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 19:06:39 PST 2001

At 7:52 AM -0700 2/5/01, Lee Potteiger wrote:
>Being WAY new to this list, I would have to agree that there is a LOT of
>traffic.  That is why I was wondering why there is no digest or web
>only version
>available.  The digest sends out when there are about 25-30 messages, and you
>get them as one message.  Just a thought.
>
>Also being new to this list, but not to other lists, I did not know
>that if you
>put private in the subject line, it only went to that person.

It doesn't.

If you put "private" in the subject line, it is possible that other
people won't bother to read it, but it still goes to them.

To send it to one person, use that person's email address instead of
sca-cooks at ansteorra.org in the To: line.
- --
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/