SC - spelling please

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Tue Feb 6 17:52:51 PST 2001

A sort of OP question: can anyone suggest some fruit that might be
affordable for a dayboard at the end of April in the Mid-Atlantic (PA/NY)
area?
I can't think of anything that would be _ripe_ then, but I'll take more or
less affordable suggestions (peak of season for some imports or
something).
Yes, I know it's not period to serve out-of-season fruit to the masses--
you save that for the important folk. But, well... I like to keep my
options open.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"